WARNING : Do NOT purchase from customincubators.com!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Pendergrass,

The proof is in the pudding, and it sounds like you should be busy to prove the pudding to many dissatisfied customers. I hope for all these great BYCer's that this has been all one big mix-up and they get the product that they paid for. I also hope for your sake that you are able to deliver on what you have promised, because you have a great looking product from the appearance of your website. If you are able to make things right and these BYCer's get what they paid for and are completely satisfied, I also will make a purchase. I will drive up and pay cash upon completion though. I am glad you came on here to defend yourself and attempt to show that you were not running off with honest peoples money; however, you have to understand their concerns and apprehensions to your business. There is potential here to make good money from many people here, just offer a good product with honest and timely service. I wish you the best in your endeavor and pray that you are an honest man that happened to step into a screwed up mess.

Thomas called me this morning. He did email my delivery confirmation number. According to the USPS tracking site, my package should arrive by next Friday. I am very hopefully optimistic. Thomas has been very polite and concerned each of the 4 times we have spoken on the phone. Of course I will let you all know when my new incubator arrives next week.

I am still owed a refund from Phillip Gordon and hope Paypal will assist with that. I am treating this as 2 transactions, 2 different people.

I hope everyone else is also taken care of to their satisfaction.

Julie

yes are products are good quality products with no doubt..im tryn to take care of one customer at a time with all this mess..my customers from jan 2 to date will recieve their orders as long as they still want them.for those who ordered thru the old owner i am trying to get in contact with the old owner about what he plans to do about it.i hope the customers that ordered before i took over get their money refunded because its not fair to pay for something you might or might not recieve..i would love for my customers visit my shop it would be amazing.we have one lady come and get her incubator and shes from marlow oklahoma that was her second incubator she bought..

ms leasure i cant wait till you get your incubator and start hatching eggs..for the old payment you havnt recieved you need to open a case on paypal against them and they should relase your money in a timely period...thanks for your buisness.

I was contacted again by Thomas this afternoon, with what I feel is a fair offer that does not put me at further risk of loss. I will refrain from any further judgement and give him the opportunity to follow through on his offer. I am very excited that I should be getting my new incubator after all! When/if I do receive it, I will be leaving a fair and honest review. If I don't, well I'm sure I'll be back to leave my opinion of that as well - but I think we have it resolved! :)

I am glad to hear that thing are slowly working out. If everyone gets thier money or thier product, I would like to know how well they actually work. I may be interrested in getting one myself.

Convienently no address listed on website now....

Someone needs to post this link in the Okie thread and have someone visit Mr. Gordon/Zimmerman/Marlow/Pendergrass's Shop. Surely if he is a legit businessman, he wouldn't mind giving a tour of his operation.

I have a great idea.. You sent me a incubator and when it get here I will send you a check..

Also why not put the address of your business on here?

hi this is thomas pendergrass owner of custom incubators.. i can sit here all defending myself on this website but i have alot of work to do.i got my website back up and running.im sorry that the five customers out of hundreds are getting refunded thru paypal.no one has ever not gotten there refund or their product .phillip gordon will have to pay back paypal from those five refunded..this company is not a scam and thats not fair to say it is because everyone got their money back or their product.anyone anytime is more than welcome to come check out my company and shop.we have nothing to hide from anyone or i wouldnt be on here and i would have made up another name to keep selling if i were a scam.if any more questions feel free to call me at 660 281 7563..

thanks thomas pendergrass

Do your research...look around and see all the trouble people are having with the buisness and the bators. Hoping anyone who chooses to do buisness with them gets what they pay for. I for one, have no interest in doing buisness with dishonest people. Anyone who has several different names and email addresses is NOT on the up and up! If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a duck....

Last edited:
the address has been on there since about noonish when i reconstructed my website...its on three pages..incubators for sale,brooders for sale, and the the contact us page.once again im sorry you didnt get taken care of properly from the old owners. another good customer that i have lost since i took over.

Do your research...look around and see all the trouble people are having with the buisness and the bators. Hoping anyone who chooses to do buisness with them gets what they pay for. I for one, have no interest in doing buisness with dishonest people. Anyone who has several different names and email addresses is NOT on the up and up! If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a duck....

I also don't do business with people that can't spell, can't use proper punctuation or grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom