Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 19, 2012.

1. SadieSue

SadieSue Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Tacoma, WA
  2. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    unless my husband helped nobody helped out. He says he doesn't water it at all. It's up high the dogs can't get to it. I just don't get it. I joke to my husband that ghost got mad at me and killed it. But that seems more logical the more i think about it LOL
    I hope it comes back but i doubt that it will. I don't know why it died so it's really hard to solve the problem if i don't know what the problem was.

They have been doing work on the water pipes right near my house. I kind of wonder if something got in the water and that killed it. which then leaves me worried about my dogs, and chickens drinking the water.
  3. Zgoatlady

Zgoatlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2009
    Enumclaw, WA
    My Coop
  4. Zgoatlady

Mar 20, 2009
    Enumclaw, WA
    My Coop
    Well I think Id like to be on that list too, that is if Icant get one built before then. I had all my stuff together to build and my husband said NO it will look like C--p not nice. So now Im going to hide the stuff so he cant see it.. Do you have a plan I could use? Might look better [​IMG]
  5. RainMom

RainMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    Hey- is anyone else besides ME going to the CHICKEN TALK at Coastal Farm supply in Auburn this evening, 6 pm?

I was looking forward to meeting some more peeps in my area. [​IMG]

Anyone? (Bueller? ). It's okay if you aren't going, that's fewer people in the drawing for the prize.....[​IMG]

But in case you ARE going, maybe you could write BYC on a piece of paper and pin on your jacket or something like that.

Since it was THIS list that told me about the talk and said it was worth showing up for - because of the feed discounts, I figured I'd check it out.

Send me a PM if you are going?

Zgoatlady- are you there? ItsRen?
  6. Totalcolour

Totalcolour Chillin' With My Peeps

7. VelvettFog

VelvettFog Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Yakima, WA
  8. BantyChickenLuv

BantyChickenLuv Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2012
    Yep, a Brinsea Mini Advance. It is an excellent incubator. I just had a 100% hatch. And don't worry, after I posted that pic I took them out and put them in the brooder. They are oh-so-tiny and fluffy.
  9. Zgoatlady

Mar 20, 2009
    Enumclaw, WA
    My Coop
    You might try raised beds if you have someone who can help build them, than you wont have to fight the rocks.
  10. TurtlePowerTrav

TurtlePowerTrav T.K.'s Farm

Jul 29, 2012
    Oregon City, OR
    My Coop
    Itsren is taking a break from BYC for various reasons. If you NEED to get a hold of her, PM or let us know on here and we can text her to come on real quick. She is doing good though

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by