We Quit Cigarettes

@Kiki ..... I remember you saying that you were not interested in nicotine patch and considering you have done so well with the chantix I would say that you do not need to add it. BUT FYI for anyone else considering or currently trying to quit.....I have seen the effectiveness of the patch system and saw that it is currently $25 per step right now at local kroger
I think I will just save the money, and suffer the cold turkey

It tastes like pus, and I'm not even kidding. I know because pus is draining around where a wisdom tooth is coming in. I need to get the wisdom teeth removed soon. :(
Go see Muddy...she will fix you right up.

I'm doing good.
I try not to think.
I'm changing my thoughts when the want of a cigarette comes to mind.

I'm pushing through.

I don't smoke anymore...it's kinda hard to believe.
Very proud of you .Your adventure smokless will have you realizing sents that you didn't know you missed .
It's produced by draining abscesses on cows.
View attachment 2032539

Somewhat
I just have ask ,Are you for real .Because that is one of the most discusting things I ever read :sick :sick :sick :sick Did not eat it before sure ain't going to eat it now.

Very proud of you .Your adventure smokless will have you realizing sents that you didn't know you missed .
I just have ask ,Are you for real .Because that is one of the most discusting things I ever read :sick :sick :sick :sick Did not eat it before sure ain't going to eat it now.
He's for real.
Don't eat it.

Back
Top Bottom