We Quit Cigarettes

Was thinkin(not stinkingly-haha!) about the phrases that @sourland shared from the 12 step program. Another came to my mind from a participant at an NA meeting I attended long long ago. He said he was stuck thinking "I cannot use" and it bummed him out, he changed it to "I can not use" and it changed his whole demeanor. Have thought of it often over the years. Another more recent little helpful wordplay my cousin posted is instead of saying "I have to do this today" say "I get to do this today", that one has helped me turn my dark funk much lighter.
That's all, hope your day is going well @Kiki
I got to wash my sheets and blankets today.
I am lucky that I will sleep good in a clean bed tonight.

Like that?

Was thinkin(not stinkingly-haha!) about the phrases that @sourland shared from the 12 step program. Another came to my mind from a participant at an NA meeting I attended long long ago. He said he was stuck thinking "I cannot use" and it bummed him out, he changed it to "I can not use" and it changed his whole demeanor. Have thought of it often over the years. Another more recent little helpful wordplay my cousin posted is instead of saying "I have to do this today" say "I get to do this today", that one has helped me turn my dark funk much lighter.
That's all, hope your day is going well @Kiki
Do I need to look for a 12 step program near me?
:confused:

I'm going to can my own salsa this year. I'm trying to get recipes so I can figure out what I'm planting
You might consider doing some fermented as well as canned... one of the oldest food preservation methods out there. See which you like best (after fresh).

Back
Top Bottom