We Quit Cigarettes

@webbysmeme I believe in and utilize prayer, but sometimes scientific/medical help is also needed. I'm with @aart contact your doctor or call a local AA phone number for advice/direction. Protect yourself. You have taken on a monumental task and are heavy on my mind.
Ditto Dat!
Tho the camaraderie here can be of much help and comfort @webbysmeme
....your situation is much more complex than simply stopping nicotine/cigarettes.
Both AA(local and/or phone support) and the doc should be in the loop.

@webbysmeme , Meditation isn't as easy as it sounds. It's a skillset for our unruly brains. It takes time and effort to learn it, but it may well help you. Go to your play store or app store on your phone/tablet and search "smiling mind". It's one of the few "free" apps that are actually free to use and learn with nothing to buy. I think it's really helpful.

So today is Stop-Day. I had a half a smoke this morning, so I could say my last cigarette was on Mom’s birthday. I’m gonna win this time! Half a cigarette in 6 hours is already an accomplishment, right?

Great birthday present to your Mom. Just remember - no Indian givers (is it okay to say that?) a promise or gift given can not be taken back. If someone like me can do this, it should be a piece of cake for you. Okay, not quite that easy, but I have faith in YOU. :clap

So today is Stop-Day. I had a half a smoke this morning, so I could say my last cigarette was on Mom’s birthday. I’m gonna win this time! Half a cigarette in 6 hours is already an accomplishment, right?
Absolutely! Don't look back. Destroy them all if you have any left--it's better that way.

Absolutely! Don't look back. Destroy them all if you have any left--it's better that way.

Now y'all know that the Princess has to be a Bad A to have survived me - here's more proof - she kept a pack in the house when she quit. I agree with cindy ditch the butts, even though I am willing to bet that WV/VW is just as Bad A. :p

Back
Top Bottom