We Quit Cigarettes

Everyone:

I am doing it. No more tumbles from the wagon. I haven't smoked in weeks. Not even at that no good friend's house. Cravings are gone for the most part. Snacking problem seems to be resolving itself as well. I think I have a couple pounds to lose that are a result of this ordeal, though...lol

I am winning!!

Everyone:

I am doing it. No more tumbles from the wagon. I haven't smoked in weeks. Not even at that no good friend's house. Cravings are gone for the most part. Snacking problem seems to be resolving itself as well. I think I have a couple pounds to lose that are a result of this ordeal, though...lol

I am winning!!
Congratulations.

Everyone:

I am winning!!
This is so wonderful Shannon! :celebrateI'm so very happy for you! :wee

Anytime you think of smoking, get on BYC instead, replace one addiction with another. Maybe you need to visit the man for some balut eggs to hatch, that will keep your mind occupied. Hang in there. You can do this!

I don't know if Chantix is prescription or not, but I know some medications are prescription. I don't know the differences between them, maybe different/less side effects. If you have health insurance, it might be worth a visit to your doctor, or even just a call to the office. They should be able to set you up with a local support group or something. You need an accountabilibuddy! I'm familiar with some of the programs around here, but not by you. These programs wouldn't exist if quitting was easy.
Great suggestion.

Everyone:

I am winning!!

:woot:thumbsup:ya Keep on rollin'

I accidentally came across this guy the other day on YouTube.
I had no idea who he was.

Raw.
Melodic.
I felt it deeply.
That one WINS!
Just wow......
[ETA] awwwe, hell, I'm almost crying. Got glassy eyes now..... Gonna go offline and be productive....

Everyone:

I am winning!!
You go, girl! Congratulations on your very noteworthy, amazing, stupendous, outstanding, supercalifragisticexpialidocious achievement!
1594675214135.gif

Everyone:

I am winning!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
animated_1594692284023.gif

Back
Top Bottom