Weak Baby chick help please

Chickababie01

Chirping
Apr 26, 2018
:fl 62445307-8F56-4D65-A602-57D63C16FEFF.jpeg 60145526-A562-410B-B7A9-55D384B67A67.jpeg 91809524-7DDF-452B-A21F-2EABA1433755.jpeg My chick is really sick it hatched today at 04:00 , it is now 14:42 , and it’s still in the same position can I give it this electrolyte solution? Please help !

My chick is alive !! And it’s up on it’s little feet but it pooped and it’s really ugly poop it stayed stuck to it’s little butt
View attachment 1397133 View attachment 1397134 it’ walks and lays down like this why? And it’s little bum looks like this help me please

Where are you keeping your little one, does she have heat? How warm?

Gently soak the vent in a warm epsom salts solution, giving her a cleanup. Apply a little anti-inflammatory ointment, hemorrhoid cream or coconut oil to the vent. This may help with the swelling. Try to keep your baby hydrated first and foremost. Once she is drinking, then offer chick starter.

Gently soak the vent in a warm epsom salts solution, giving her a cleanup. Apply a little anti-inflammatory ointment, hemorrhoid cream or coconut oil to the vent. This may help with the swelling. Try to keep your baby hydrated first and foremost. Once she is drinking, then offer chick starter.
It does have heat , and apply hemorrhoid cream righ

Back
Top Bottom