Weird things only poultry people get.

When I was in early middle school I would bring hatchery catalogs to school so I could read about different chicken breeds during free time. The catalogs would have a breed summary, pictures, the year is was admitted by the APA, the average weight, annual egg production, ect. One kid came up to me, looked at what I was reading, and said "it's like sport stats, but for chickens."

I do this in my college classes before the professor gets there

I posted some pictures on social media of my day-old chicks that were black. Someone in the comments was completely shocked that chicks could be different colors other than yellow.
Somebody came over and I told them I had different colors of chickens and they only thought there were brown ones and white ones.

I posted some pictures on social media of my day-old chicks that were black. Someone in the comments was completely shocked that chicks could be different colors other than yellow.
Easter peeps. :barnie
A black friend who lives nearby came to see my chickens and was surprised that they were all black. He declared to other friends that I wasn't prejudice because I had black chickens. :th

Easter peeps. :barnie
A black friend who lives nearby came to see my chickens and was surprised that they were all black. He declared to other friends that I wasn't prejudice because I had black chickens. :th
I may not be prejudiced, but my chickens are...

The WLs get the highest roost, and the brown/red/black chickens get the lower ones.

FOUR legs!?
Chickens -- birds, period -- are bipeds!
Smack my head....
This reminded me of this post:
PO4OftQ.png

Back
Top Bottom