WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN-kick your shoes off, drink some iced tea, RELAX!

Very pretty hen!

Wow, so green! :lol: We are ensconced in a drought, the grass is nearly dead. It rained pretty hard a few days ago though and green is starting to pop up in places. Very pretty!
We shredded yesterday, tractor is from 1945-50
0924150922-01.jpg

Great! Nice to see old equipment still able to work. What brand of Tractor is that? Ford? Fords can run forever.
Old tractors are the BEST! My newish John Deere tractor (6 year old) seems to throw ERROR CODES regularly and ALL of them are related to the EPA Diesel Regulations...EGR ERROR CODES, DEF REGEN ERROR CODES, EXHAUST SYSTEM ERROR CODES stuff is driving me crazy!

But I will say the new Yanmar Diesel Engines are pretty dang powerful and get great fuel economy. I'd trade the fuel economy for NO ERROR CODES any day of the week!

Old tractors are the BEST! My newish John Deere tractor (6 year old) seems to throw ERROR CODES regularly and ALL of them are related to the EPA Diesel Regulations...EGR ERROR CODES, DEF REGEN ERROR CODES, EXHAUST SYSTEM ERROR CODES stuff is driving me crazy!

But I will say the new Yanmar Diesel Engines are pretty dang powerful and get great fuel economy. I'd trade the fuel economy for NO ERROR CODES any day of the week!
No error codes on this one, not even a fuel pump-it's gravity fed.

5 a.m. and 82 degrees. 90% humidity. Sighssssss. Heavens a little hot today. I got 3 eggs yesterday, I know Brownie and Henrietta are guilty-but who else. There's a coon prowling around. I saw scat on back porch, and scratch bucket at barn was opened. Time to haul out the live trap. The next few weeks will be rough for me, I feel the melancholy already. Don't wanna start the day teary eyed so enuff for now.. I wonder how many eggs today. Enjoy this beautiful day. Drink some iced tea

Back
Top Bottom