WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN-kick your shoes off, drink some iced tea, RELAX!

Pics
Sitting on bench, drinking coffee, watching the sun come up, and ....I have a visitor.

Half grown armadillo walks by.
He got about 2 foot from me, then went on by. Guess the live trap comes to the house now. I have not been good at trapping armadillos in the past, but gonna try.View attachment 2266903
They'll sure root up your yard. I haven't seen evidence of one since a couple months ago.

Today has been hot. I'm off my feed,don't feel bad just don't feel good. Guess I'm getting old. 4 egg day. 3 brown 1 white. The white one HAS to be from a wild child.
Time will tell.
Lawnn mower acting funky, turn key and click, nothing, head to town and get new battery, click, nothing. 2 hours later, it starts right up.
Purrs like a kitten. We did nothing to it.
Stay cool drink plenty of sweet iced tea.

4 egg day. Yesterday, was a total fail. I have been looking for an outdoor dining set for my rent house. I found it at Lowe's in Bryan. Well, bought it, it would not fit in car, no way no how. Called daughter, sol came in pickup loaded set. I made to clear (I thought). Take to CALDWELL put by storage shed, gave him key to shed.
He takes it to house in Lyons.
Finally get set to town in shed just as bottom fell out. We got rain! Later.

Nice this morning. I raked leaves out of flower beds (again), hauled them to back pasture. I have killed 3 scorpions this morning, 1 in clothes hamper, 1 in sink, 1 in clothes basket. I fed em to the chickens. Got 2 loads clothes washed and hanging on line to dry. Most are cleaning towels/rags and REALLY don't look too clean. Oh well I know they are and they work.
Yesterday was a 4 egg day. Found a softshelled egg in run, just left it for the critters, wonder who it's from ...
Time will tell.
Shadows earlobes are looking funny, I'm gonna have to check em out.
Stay cool and drink plenty of iced tea-its gonna be a 3 gallon day here.

It's been hot. Hotter than hot, games are trying to brood eggs, still learning and flighty. 5 egg day yesterday, haven't looked today-too hot.
It's starting to get me down, no place to cool off. Bathtub-I can't enjoy that without being bothered. I'm hot,tired,frustrated and not pleasant to be around.

Back
Top Bottom