Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

bobbi-j

Crossing the Road
10 Years
Mar 15, 2010
On the MN prairie.
Good Morning, Pond!
SNOW DAY for me today! :weeI will be painting my basement. I have already read the chapter I will be teaching for the EMR (emergency medical responder) class that I will be helping with. I am not a certified instructor, but can work under the direction of one. Our first class is supposed to be tonight, but if the wind doesn’t go down, it’s not gonna happen.

Pyxis

Hatchi Wan Kenobi
Premium member
8 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
Geesh! You were my best hope :hit
My Google-fu says it was probably Good Humor who made them - but they don't any longer. I did find a recipe for something based on them, though:

And a recipe for actual bars too:

AngieMaesChix

Chicken Tender
Premium member
Apr 8, 2018
Defiance, Ohio
Good Morning everyone!! Got snow on the way sometime today 🤷‍♀️ up to six inches...can I just say I am not fond of winter at all and the white stuff yuck!! But really I shouldn’t complain other than some really cold days winter has been pretty mild...not much snow at all...but it is still February so we got time 😆...
@Pyxis I too tried google didn’t come up with much but some recipes 😂...but my first initial thought was Good Humor I wasn’t yet around in the sixties but I know they been around a long time!!

kwhites634

Slow hands & an easy touch
Premium member
11 Years
Oct 20, 2008
Right here; north-central MD
My Google-fu says it was probably Good Humor who made them - but they don't any longer. I did find a recipe for something based on them, though:

And a recipe for actual bars too:

Figured they were Good Humor; bout all there was in that niche back then. I should remember, considering I've eaten a boatload of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom