Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I been busy... My next creation and yep made the chain every link the pendant is about the size of a silver dollar
View attachment 983268 View attachment 983269

Beautiful, once again!! :love

Can I send these itty bitty ticks instead? Little tiny pin-dot suckers. Already seen several this year. :barnie

You need more Calls, lol...

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I appreciate it.

They had to stop surgery on dad last night due to blood loss and will probably take him back in today. Not sure if they can bypass the other blockages in the knee area and may have to amputate just above the knee. :(

:hugs :hugs

Hang in there... always here for ya...

You are a dear, not a deer. :hugs

My ducks have been running the yard lately. I'm sure they will help. I don't know where these little ones are coming from.

My thought exactly! lol

:hugs Related to you, I have no doubt he's tough. :fl

X2!!

View attachment 1017066
Last one for a while..... anyone hungry?

:drool
You gonna send some my way???

Nature is a healer.

I don't understand either. I drink or not drink, smoke or not smoke. I can start and stop or not touch it without any issues. But not all are so fortunate, and chain themselves to a dependency either voluntarily or involuntarily. I don't know of an easy way out, the afflicted one has to be the one making the effort, not you.

Truth! Well said, Walnut...

I'm having an expensive day today. Car needs an oil change and at least one of the wheel bearings is bad, maybe two. So that's getting fixed. And my parrot is acting a little off so he needs to go to the vet. You don't mess with illness in parrots. They're so good at hiding things that by the time you catch it, it is often already too late. My normal vet couldn't even get him in until Tuesday, so now I've had to make an appointment with a clinic I've never been to before, too.

:hugs

Hope all goes well at the vet. :fl:fl:fl

x4!!!!

You need more Calls, lol...

Oh, I don't know about that! But the girls are sure finding their quacks. Little Malibu is a hoot and a half!! She hears me come outside and sounds off! Then comes running (waddling) toward me.... until I get within about 5 feet. Then she decides I'm a still a monster and retreats the other way. :lol:

Oh, I don't know about that! But the girls are sure finding their quacks. Little Malibu is a hoot and a half!! She hears me come outside and sounds off! Then comes running (waddling) toward me.... until I get within about 5 feet. Then she decides I'm a still a monster and retreats the other way. :lol:

We only run into a tick if we venture up the hill into the woods where the Calls don't go... ;)

Lol! "I love you, I love you, I love you!!! Oh, wait!
I'm still a teenager.... no bribes, no love!!" :p

We only run into a tick if we venture up the hill into the woods where the Calls don't go... ;)

Lol! "I love you, I love you, I love you!!! Oh, wait!
I'm still a teenager.... no bribes, no love!!" :p

I haven't let the Calls out into the yard yet. Still not sure about the dogs with them. The Swedish have been roaming the yard. I think my ticks usually come from camp though.

Exactly... teenagers. :p Maybe I should have my son to come and have a talk with them, and explain that crap doesn't work on me. :lau

I haven't let the Calls out into the yard yet. Still not sure about the dogs with them. The Swedish have been roaming the yard. I think my ticks usually come from camp though.

Exactly... teenagers. :p Maybe I should have my son to come and have a talk with them, and explain that crap doesn't work on me. :lau

:lau :lau

Then they'll just do the stand and look round and cute bit... :lol:

Amazingly lovely. What do you do with your creations? The chain is amazing, as is the pendant.
Thank you I am learning but people are buying them too. I have sold six of the pendants with a stone.
I only just started making chain. I can make clasps too and or toggles.

No glue no soldering only wire... Though eventually I want to work in un coated Copper and do some Antiquing

deb

Back
Top Bottom