Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

this isn't something that you can just shake off.... and the truth is i don't know what's going to happen. Sometimes there is no cure.... but damn it people
... I'm a tough mother fxxker and I'm trying
I know Clinical depresson... and boot straps just dont cut it. I self medicated for about twenty five years... didnt make it better. Like you I was functional busy all the time.
I finally got some good medication help Its working on the over shadowing part... Yay. When the fog clears I jump into a new endeavor to see if its the be all cure all.

I am tough as well. You hang in there ... We love you.

deb

Hello and shalom every one! I really hope that every thing is good, or close to that....
We are having a wonderful winter this year a lot of much appreciated rain!
I think that this will be very interesting to all the horse people here.
Love the new innovations to make horses comfortable and able to move properly to their own bioMechanics. I followed them to another video showing how they helped a laminatic horse... Awesome....

deb

Hello and shalom every one! I really hope that every thing is good, or close to that....
We are having a wonderful winter this year a lot of much appreciated rain!
I think that this will be very interesting to all the horse people here.
I'm sure it beats getting nailed .I think they make them for cows too .Dogs drug up a cow hoof ,with something looked like that on it.

Easy boot same concept except easy boot has a latch and cable system .Easy on easy off.

Good checkup?

Just a routine echocardiogram monitoring my aortic valve. Tomorrow they are doing blood flow/pressure testing on my legs - no problems there, but because of my age. Next week some time I meet with the cardiologist for his evaluation. I feel fine and am doing fine - no bad symptoms that can't be explained away because of age. :lau

Just a routine echocardiogram monitoring my aortic valve. Tomorrow they are doing blood flow/pressure testing on my legs - no problems there, but because of my age. Next week some time I meet with the cardiologist for his evaluation. I feel fine and am doing fine - no bad symptoms that can't be explained away because of age. :lau

Age... and all the stupid stuff you did in that past life. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom