well i did it !AGIAN! i eggs and placed them in the incubator TUNE IN

We checked on the eggs today . We were tapping on them ,to check . And we got wiggels from both eggs . Well I guess I did someting right! Is the wiggling occure right before hatching , maybe I shuld stop turning.

Quote:
celebrate.gif

That is SO cool! Please make sure to post pics when they hatch!!!

I'm used to hatching chicken eggs, which are 21 days. When I incubate Guinea eggs 28 days drag by and it seems to take twice as long... 54 days?! I can only imagine...
th.gif

for emu you should stop turning the last 3 days, raise humidity to 60% and lower temp to about 96F..put into hatching tray.....watch and wait.

Dan

When I get rich and famous I'm going to try Emu eggs again! The two I tried to hatch were infertile,,, talk about maddening! Maybe I should hatch them in class instead of quail or chickens,,, I can just see the students.....
I'm looking forward to seeing yours!

I hope they hatch !! I want to see the little darlings!!

I have 5 friends that work in the postal department, and they told, me that so many people write on the boxes that alot of times they don't pay any attention. They say to put pics, it would make everyone look , which will make them be more careful this is one of the ones I use I print a larger one for the top of the box and smaller ones for the sides
12879_eggs_for_hatching_fragile_2.jpg

Gtwo rounds in my bators day 6 on one and day 1 on the other. I think they get active at around day 35 but read that somewhere not my experience as this is my first season breeding them. So thoese that are hatching please all the info you can give us the better. and again If anyone is in the columbia sc area I have fertile egg willing to give them to someone to hatch out I do not trust my local PO to ship them .

Back
Top Bottom