What annoys you?

274: When people say, "OH MY GOSH you're so cruel and mean for buying your dog instead of adopting it oh my gosh why are you so terrible".

Now let me just say, I love animals as much as the next girl and love the idea of rescuing, but I needed something I knew would not have any emotional problems (Not afraid of noise, strangers, etc.) because she's being trained as a service dog. :)

yeah, you're saving a life by buying too!
hugs.gif
I have never met someone who actually understands that :eek:

274: When people say, "OH MY GOSH you're so cruel and mean for buying your dog instead of adopting it oh my gosh why are you so terrible".

Now let me just say, I love animals as much as the next girl and love the idea of rescuing, but I needed something I knew would not have any emotional problems (Not afraid of noise, strangers, etc.) because she's being trained as a service dog. :)
OH MY GOSH! I feel the same way! I hate when people call me a "murderer" for not adopting my dogs. -_-

OOOOOOH yes! when I first moved here and I was loooking into getting a dog, my friend's mom gave me the LONGEST lecture! gahh!

#275: Free-roaming cats. (It's my belief any pet should be confined to its owner's property or leashed when off property and cats should be no exception - and nope, I don't hate cats.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom