What day is lockdown on a goose egg

Another pic of the egg any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20170531_202220.jpg
    20170531_202220.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 33
My egg is getting in to position! I was going to rotate my egg one last time and I seen it shuffle from one side to the other! So I decided not to rotate no more and just misted the egg! I am so happy excited and nervous all at the same time!

That's a good range :) I think the air cell looks good, were you weighing to track the moisture loss?

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to weigh as I can't find my scale so I just been monitoring the air cell and tracking progress through what I have learned and researched along the way. I thought hatch day would have been the sixth but seems sooner but my aunt that gave me the egg said the mother was laying on them and quit and so may have a fast hatcher I originally started with 2 eggs and the other quit

Thank you for the advice too! I know right now is a crucial time and not to move the egg no more just the patient wait. I hope it will be strong enough to hatch on its own but I will intercept if I have to but I'm trying to avoid that so I guess we will see what happens.

Its day 26 what day should I be expecting a internal pip? The aircell has dropped way more then it did last night I have the humidity in the 70% range when I misted earlier I could see movement from the egg

Back
Top Bottom