What did you do in the garden today?

Ugh I want a 2 wheel so bad, I'm kinda letting the bottom of my current wheelbarrow rust out so I have an excuse to buy a new one.
That’s what I’m doing too. I found some garden carts that have a dump feature and big fat tires so might pick up one of those but they’re definitely not as big as the wheelbarrow.

I have ducks instead lol. Why no chickens yet? Until you do have chickens you’re welcome to hang out and chat of course!

Where do I start? :p We built a house last year, but didn't get moved in until a couple days before Christmas--and as it was a "partial build", we're doing all the finish work. (Cabinets, flooring, trim, paint, etc.) and have seriously had our hands full. I had ordered chicks from Ideal, figuring we'd have a coop and run built by the late April ship date.

But the hubs...was not happy. He felt I was rushing him with us having so much else to do.

So I cancelled the order, and now I'm just trying to be patient. But I've been patient for almost ten years. Not sure it's patience anymore--feels more like resignation.

Where do I start? :p We built a house last year, but didn't get moved in until a couple days before Christmas--and as it was a "partial build", we're doing all the finish work. (Cabinets, flooring, trim, paint, etc.) and have seriously had our hands full. I had ordered chicks from Ideal, figuring we'd have a coop and run built by the late April ship date.

But the hubs...was not happy. He felt I was rushing him with us having so much else to do.

So I cancelled the order, and now I'm just trying to be patient. But I've been patient for almost ten years. Not sure it's patience anymore--feels more like resignation.
Get coturnix quail, and keep them in a rabbit cage inside (or outside). You can have fun playing with them, and eat the eggs.

Awe, I totally understand where you’re coming from. I hope you get to order some soon! My hubs was grumpy with me this last weekend because I bought something and needed help getting it home and covering it from the rain so he didn’t get to play with his models as much as he wanted. I’m often resigned to waiting for him and then he’s mad at me when I tell him I need it now and tell him I’ve been mentioning it for weeks lol.

What do you use to fix yours? This is the first time I’ve had to patch a tire on one.
On small tires I often use tubes when they will not stay up . Did that on the log splitter . If you have a puncture - a tire patch kit works . You must do those from the inside . A plug kit is another option . A new no flat tire is about $ 40 last I knew .

Booo. I know how you feel. I want a farm and we were supposed to buy one in 2020 but then the pandemic hit. Waited 7 years for partner to be ready to move. Now we're on eight and I just :barnie

Back
Top Bottom