What did you do in the garden today?

I cannot believe with your allergies that you were a scent tester! The thought of that makes my eyes itch & nose run. :gig

My dog would kill it in a heartbeat. He goes after the robot vacuum as soon as I turn my back & goes insane if DH takes out the RC cars.
Prior to pregnancy my allergies weren't as bad. I still was given a couple that sent me over the edge. And I was only scent testing for the body sprays. The lotions always gave me a rash.

I cannot believe with your allergies that you were a scent tester! The thought of that makes my eyes itch & nose run. :gig

My dog would kill it in a heartbeat. He goes after the robot vacuum as soon as I turn my back & goes insane if DH takes out the RC cars.
Have you seen the commercial, no idea what for, but the dog comes home with something new everyday from the neighborhood, balls, toys, a steak, a toilet plunger, and one day a bikini top. LOL.

Have you seen the commercial, no idea what for, but the dog comes home with something new everyday from the neighborhood, balls, toys, a steak, a toilet plunger, and one day a bikini top. LOL.
Wasn’t that the seresto commercial? We loved that one! The dog was a Boxer and that absolutely something a boxer would do. Our last boxer brought home a 5 year old whiffle ball she dug out of the yard, and a live possum! She didn’t hurt it. We told her to drop it and she did and it just crawled back out of the yard.:lau

@Acre4Me you are in zone 6 too, correct?

Yes, 6A

But with tomatoes and peppers, we start them and then we transplant into larger containers. Gives us the opportunity to select the strongest starts. Last year we grew gourds, but they have such a long season, that we need to start them now so they can begin to grow before we plant them in the ground, and hopefully be bale to dry or begin to dry on the vine.

Yes, 6A

But with tomatoes and peppers, we start them and then we transplant into larger containers. Gives us the opportunity to select the strongest starts. Last year we grew gourds, but they have such a long season, that we need to start them now so they can begin to grow before we plant them in the ground, and hopefully be bale to dry or begin to dry on the vine.
👍 I was just curious, my trusty garden book says to wait till the end of the month to start peppers indoors. I don't want to transplant them at all, just directly into the garden so I'm gonna wait a couple more weeks.

Overpriced IMO, but this is a neat concept.
https://tertill.com/
View attachment 2552069

I cant really see this in a veg garden, unless among larger and established plants later in the season. But interesting concept. Once reason raised beds are nice (not perfect though) - it is a defined space to plant and weed. And can do a bed or two or three and then others another day.

Back
Top Bottom