What did you do in the garden today?

What do you mean about house arrest, penny? Did you hurt yourself? Hope not!

I'm not doing a darn thing in the garden except watering the driveway plants and picking ripe stuff, both yesterday. It's HOT and muggy. Luckily, we're going to get evenings in the 60s for the next couple of days (in theory).

I have pneumonia my doc out of town went to our Hospital close cause a dr there BF and I both like he thought my heart my 02 was 91 not good took blood ordered a chest rad he told me it was pneumonia 5th time yes have rails my lungs crackle 500mg antibiotic gives me vivid dreams but day 2 only 5 to go.. Dr said no Chickens 3 to 5 days out air quality is bad right now with smoke from our state.. California and Canada

I have pneumonia my doc out of town went to our Hospital close cause a dr there BF and I both like he thought my heart my 02 was 91 not good took blood ordered a chest rad he told me it was pneumonia 5th time yes have rails my lungs crackle 500mg antibiotic gives me vivid dreams but day 2 only 5 to go.. Dr said no Chickens 3 to 5 days out air quality is bad right now with smoke from our state.. California and Canada

Oh man--I'm so sorry! That sounds painful. I hope you heal up quickly and that the fires get under control. Hugs!

Good morning everyone :frow

I watered and noticed a couple of bushes are filling in nicely. They help keep the heat down a bit that radiates from a block wall. The chickens have destroyed the compost pile again so when I raked the yard I reassembled it some before I watered that too. The pumpkin plants are still going strong, will fertilize this weekend. Still need to do the grass this morning. Coop chores are also waiting but I need to get the kids to school first. The coop yard has been turned over from one end to the other by a broody and her chick and needs to be levelled again. It's like walking an obstacle course in there.

Have a great day and a productive weekend folks :)

obstacle course main coop with dome we use we set to have protections from a few trees in the years we have been here the girls have raped the ground in the coop I dutifully shovel everything out few times a year the roots are huge I started cutting them this spring thing I will bring the major lopper and one of the guys probably the James

Trinidadian pepper sauce! Well, you usually make it with scotch bonnets and/or habaneros, but it would probably work, just not as hot.

7-10 habanero or Scotch bonnet chiles
10-15 garlic cloves, chopped
10-15 scallions, 1-inch pieces.
1 cup water
3/4 cup white vinegar
1 T mustard
2/3 cup cilantro, chopped
2/3 cup chadon beni (culantro)

Back
Top Bottom