What did you do in the garden today?

Actually doing pretty good .
Good to hear from you and glad you're getting better!
it took me a few days to get back to normal after the colonoscopy.
/shudder. DP had to have one a couple weeks back and she wasn't too lively afterwards either.

Raining and chilly here again today so I just saw to critters and walked Penny. Sure missing my fresh tomatoes and I've already used up nearly all of my red tomato salsa. I have some still frozen tomatoes, do you think they'll work to make more salsa?

I was 12-13 when my mom thought it would be a good idea to teach me to mow.
When I was a kid, my brother didn't want me to learn how to mow, as that was his source of income. Then I was in college. Then I had an apartment. Now I have DH, and I have still NEVER IN MY LIFE mowed a lawn.

Ok, I do the front yard with the string trimmer because the push mower is barely alive and the riding mower can't handle the hill. But that's it.

Sure missing my fresh tomatoes and I've already used up nearly all of my red tomato salsa. I have some still frozen tomatoes, do you think they'll work to make more salsa?
I think they would work just fine. You may have to cook some extra moisture out of the salsa first. It’s my experience that frozen tomatoes are soupier once they are thawed out. Oh, and you won’t have little chunks of tomatoes either.
It might be better to use those to make tomato sauce. 🤷‍♀️
Or you can try the salsa and if it doesn’t work out then you can use the salsa in a pot of chili!

Back
Top Bottom