What did you do in the garden today?

Just talked to DH about a garden weed torch. He said yeah but make sure not right up against wood bldg & always do a 30 min fire watch after finishing as something could smolder. He knows I'm talking about the darn nutsedge balls, clumps of them so thick you can see them right there at the top of the ground! Yup, I will need to be careful, but I sure do want to try it.
:yesss:

Just talked to DH about a garden weed torch. He said yeah but make sure not right up against wood bldg & always do a 30 min fire watch after finishing as something could smolder. He knows I'm talking about the darn nutsedge balls, clumps of them so thick you can see them right there at the top of the ground! Yup, I will need to be careful, but I sure do want to try it.
You'll love it, no chemicals! Just remember you don't have to completely torch it, just hit it with the heat & it will die off in a couple days. It's worked wonders on the crabgrass that grows in our gravel driveway.

Luffa is invasive?? I have to BEG it to grow here! :th

Oh, please, grow, little vine! Please flower, please make a gourd, please grow the gourd big enough to make a sponge-thingie before frost.
Just one are it’s growing in yard (hard clay soil) I noticed some sprouting on greenhouse floor in just some dirt I dropped 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7527.jpeg
    IMG_7527.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
I turned a hard to mow area into poultry yard a few years ago. I noticed the next year only a couple ragweed and no cleavers or burdock. None of those the last few years..in that area, everywhere else it is growing. I have seen the turkeys eating the ragweed seeds. Snakeweed is taking over though.

Back
Top Bottom