What did you do with your flock today?

Ahh geee ya did not think I was going to do more this late in the year ... Bud is looking for home I am looking for her another friend a real estate Gal is looking .. So excuse these are for my Bud,, Right

Oh gosh @kurby22 . Must be mosquitos. Poor thing. ♡ is the first bump/scab changing at all? Better or worse? Just wonder if this is the start of pox. If so, you just gotta let it ride, though I always add vitamins to my water when I see signs. It helps them sail through it better or so I think.

I do add ACV from time to time but have not bought into The vitamin for all they want us to do. That is just me.
I go out of our way to feed a great diet of mash they love ..
I do give the ACV 1/4 cup for 15 gallons of water .. Wood ash for bugs. Mealworms about 1 a month maybe 2 times if I remeber but huge amounts
I rarely remember to do the ACV. Yeah, all kinds of great things to do for days. I just somehow like the vits because I saw results or maybe it is the convenience. As I venture down my path in chicken world I am sure I will find other, better solutions. Like potash... I add to my compost but never thought to add for my chickens to bathe in.

Back
Top Bottom