What do you have planted in your garden so far ? What zone ?

I posted this on Easy Garden also but:

I already had some broccoli, brussels sprouts, and green onion going since December. So far this year I have planted cherry tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, dragon carrots, carnival carrots, purple top turnips, beets, romaine lettuce, oak leaf lettuce, red florence onions, sugar snap peas, zucchini, and cilantro. I have plans to put in some more lettuce and maybe a few different tomatoes in addition to a bunch of strawberry starts I have waiting. We also have a few trees that probably won't produce anything decent this year, but next year should be good! We have an apple, plum, nectarine, and an orange.

potterwatch any talk about spring and gardening is alright with me no matter how many times it's posted! and I like the last line of your sig!
lol.png

i have abought 600 onion seed planted in flats and 50 cherry tomatoes , 50 plum tomatoes.
its still to cold here ..need 2 more weeks befor i go crazzy planting..i shouldn't of planted the tomatoes. but i did

my first time growing onions from seed ..i have read that once there abought 5 inches tall they can go out side in the flats.
but if a frost comes you should bring them for the night..other than that they can stay out side all the time.they love the cold...

Snow! Zone 5! We will be getting out green house up, and starting some seeds! We tried to start indoors but not enough light, and we have no means for the artificial lights! So we will wait till the weather warms a bit to put up the green house!

Quote:
How amazing! I have the same thing in my garden!

Yep. Nothing happening there.

(I actually speed read through 5 pages of this thread, getting frustrated at all of you planting things already and then I looked at the date
roll.png
)

Back
Top Bottom