what does the Fed think they are doing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Better put in your paperwork now. Immigration to Canada has gone through the roof in the last year.

We can do it together, I'm moving too.
lol.png

Quote:
Not where I live they aren't!!!! We have a lot of people from Ecuador and Honduras here. Hard working worthy people - if they would just take the time to become a citizen. I can't tell you how many people I have turned away from jobs because I KNOW thir ss card is fake....

Maybe China is the better place to move. They already basically own the American economy at this point.

China has foreign exchange reserves of US$ 355 billion or the second highest in the world after Japan. The US is now able to finance its large fiscal deficits and current account deficits because of currency intervention by Asian central banks, especially Japan and China. The central banks of China and Hong Kong have purchased nearly US$ 100 billion of US government securities during the past eighteen months. The East Asian central banks now have 70% of the world's foreign exchange reserves compared to only 30% in 1990 and 21% in 1970. They keep their US$ 1.7 trillion of reserves 80-90% invested in US government securities.

This info from the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM..

http://www.weforum.org/en/about/Our Organization/index.htm

I followed this site for a number of years, & info garnered here along with my independent fianancial plan, allowed me to retire at 2 years ago at 44.

There is no point in blaming the government or others for the current crisis. The downward spiral of the stock market is an opportunity to make huge profits with smart investments. All I see is the positives in this market.

There is a reason why the CANADIAN banking system is rated #1 in the world, while the UNITED STATES is down around 40th.

I have not made up my mind who to vote now.....FDR and Lincoln sounds pretty darn good to vote for!

Makes me sick looking a the stock market and more money for bail outs! Now if Congress would start screaming louder and louder NO MORE MONEY! maybe it would help but we are all in for a ride of our lives!

I lived in China and my best friend (an American) is visiting us for five months from her home in China.

We love it there.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry, due to recent budget cuts, and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

wink.png

Quote:
No reason for it to make you sick. The stock market is the one place that both the average Joe & expierenced stock players can make more money than any bank can give interest on.

You just have to stick your big toe in. The STOCK MARKET is your friend.

Sorry, due to recent budget cuts, and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

lau.gif
lau.gif

I can't believe AIG it was in the news tonight that they decied not to go on another seaside resort getaway. This is getting ridiculous. Who are they paying off in Washington to be able to get away with this. They take our money and go on vacation. Then when they get caught they come up with some lame response. They get more money and have another get together planned. I want to work for them. I could use the golden umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom