What have you repurposed while building ?

Pics
That is perfect. And I’m sure it saves a ton of Band-Aids. I know when I’m cutting HC gloves are not I go through plenty of Band-Aids. LOL. I’ve gone from searching for old gutters to searching for old gutters with gutter guards
I finally learned; use an angle grinder with a cutting wheel.

And actually the area I live in there’s a lot of small farms and hobby farms in the area so a lot of people already do reuse their good items so it’s a rare occasion to find something usable there. But luckily I work construction and there’s definitely good fines by their dumpster or stuff they’re about to haul off. Some of the guys I work with had gotten so used to me that they’ll let me know before they haul stuff off. I’m sure they’re standing back watching me making fun of me but guess what DONT CARE! Lol
:lau
I had a guy come and ask me yesterday if I wanted 100 feet of rolled cyclone fencing with the stakes. Before the day was over 2 other guys asked me if I knew about the roll of fencing. Yeah they know me. Believe me it took everything in me to tell him I would pass. I’m still thinking on it but that would be far too heavy for me to put together. Besides I still have many pieces of wrought iron fencing to put together yet.

Sounds like you were left quite a few treasures. When we moved in we found three large pieces of chain link fence about 7 x 10 the old owners left behind the shed two of them have been added as part of the run and one of them has My loofahs growing up it in my garden. That’s a nice run. And those are some nice friends. Those igloos are hard to come by Unless they are new. And at brand new price no thank you
And I have 2 of them

Back
Top Bottom