What is going on!

I'd go ahead and deworm with valbazen or safeguard. It might not be the problem, but it's one of the few treatable problems she could have.

Also I'd try making a soupy wet mash with the pellet food to see if she is more interested in eating that. You can also make it very watery and suck some up into a syringe to force feed her if she is not eating at all.

I'd go ahead and deworm with valbazen or safeguard. It might not be the problem, but it's one of the few treatable problems she could have.

Also I'd try making a soupy wet mash with the pellet food to see if she is more interested in eating that. You can also make it very watery and suck some up into a syringe to force feed her if she is not eating at all.
She eneded up dying when I came back home): I was going get deworming meds

Good afternoon. Yesterday I went to the coop and saw her weak and light it’s lm pretty sure she has been starving her self or something. Also her poop is this green color she also did a poop with bubbles. I quickly separated her. I gave her brown rice with turmeric and layer pellets mixed and beef she only ate the beef and little of her food. Today I gave her options of layer pellets brown rice and bananas she only ate the banna. Main flock diet is layer pellets Which she doesn’t seem to eat. Flock is also closed inside their run because free ranging has become a safety risk. Is it because she doesn’t like the layer pellets? Also she seems slow. Do you know what’s wrong with her why she only ate the bannaw? I also spoon feed her a mixture of garlic apple cider ginger honey and turmeric mixture to help with her immunity. Here is a pic of her poop
She seems to be getting little better walking around yesterday she was so weak she was just standing. All morning today she had been laying.

Good afternoon. Yesterday I went to the coop and saw her weak and light it’s lm pretty sure she has been starving her self or something. Also her poop is this green color she also did a poop with bubbles. I quickly separated her. I gave her brown rice with turmeric and layer pellets mixed and beef she only ate the beef and little of her food. Today I gave her options of layer pellets brown rice and bananas she only ate the banna. Main flock diet is layer pellets Which she doesn’t seem to eat. Flock is also closed inside their run because free ranging has become a safety risk. Is it because she doesn’t like the layer pellets? Also she seems slow. Do you know what’s wrong with her why she only ate the bannaw? I also spoon feed her a mixture of garlic apple cider ginger honey and turmeric mixture to help with her immunity. Here is a pic of her poop
Can anyone help me

She’s 5-6 years old barley lays eggs haven’t noticed her lay eggs this year. I tried wetting food but she does not eat it. Her crop seems normal. Just felt empty at the begging after she started eating the bananas the only thing she’ll eat it got more full. Yesterday she ate beef and little of her mixture of layer pellets turmeric and brown rice.
What breed is she?
Could you post photos of her?

What breed is she?
Could you post photos of her?
I’m not sure what breed she is because a friend gave her to me but this is what she looks like. I asume a RIR or a production layer

Attachments

• 0CD47D7C-40F2-4874-A70F-E8E16D665826.jpeg
    0CD47D7C-40F2-4874-A70F-E8E16D665826.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 2
Have you ever wormed your flock? Does she feel thin?

Back
Top Bottom