What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
What is one thing, that you really want to do, or see, or try, during your lifetime? Life is so short, I feel like there could be some really interesting ideas here.
It could be meeting a person, travelling to a country, learning a talent etc etc.

For me, I would LOVE to go get on a boat and see killer whales in the wild! It's seriously my dream and I don't fully even understand why. I definitely want to see them sometime. Orcas are just, awesome.

What about you?
Mine's pretty simple. I would LOVE to publish a book thats my biggest goal. That and play a Strad

My brother flew several planes when he was 10-12. My mom helped arrange that because he thought that would be his career.
Now he's an adult and he's decided on computer development. He built a computer when he was 15 or something- It's just crazy to me that he knew exactly where he was going and what he wanted. I love my job but haven't picked a career yet.
My son has known that he wants to be a paleontologist since he was three

Last edited:
My brother flew several planes when he was 10-12. My mom helped arrange that because he thought that would be his career.
Now he's an adult and he's decided on computer development. He built a computer when he was 15 or something- It's just crazy to me that he knew exactly where he was going and what he wanted. I love my job but haven't picked a career yet.
Wow! I wish I had that kind of decisiveness...
or just any form of a plan!
Oops- Sorry I ranted 😬
dont be!! This is the place for rants

"What is one thing, that you really want to do, or see, or try, during your lifetime?"

Canoe with one of my kids the entire length of the Susquehanna River. Become part of what they call the 444 club.
Paddle all of its 444 miles, from Lake Otsego in Cooperstown, New York, to the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay at Havre de Grace, Maryland. Takes about two weeks.

I would also like to travel the entire length of the Grand Canyon but that probably won't happen beings more people have been to the moon than have made that trek Lol!

"What is one thing, that you really want to do, or see, or try, during your lifetime?"

Canoe with one of my kids the entire length of the Susquehanna River. Become part of what they call the 444 club.
Paddle all of its 444 miles, from Lake Otsego in Cooperstown, New York, to the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay at Havre de Grace, Maryland. Takes about two weeks.

I would also like to travel the entire length of the Grand Canyon but that probably won't happen beings more people have been to the moon than have made that trek Lol!
I love that idea! In tune with God’s creation and sharing with a loved one!

Back
Top Bottom