What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
Oh, cool, what would your business look like?
Something with chickens. Medication for chickens, I could sell apparel and housewares (cups, pillows, blankets) and I could make sweaters for the chickens too. I can't forget a cage for the chickens so if you're traveling by car, you can bring your chickens by cage or if your chicken is sick, separate your flock with a cage. I have a lot of ideas. So my business is for humans... and their chicken companions! The problem is I don't know the name... Thought of ideas for names but they didn't work out.

Something with chickens. Medication for chickens, I could sell apparel and housewares (cups, pillows, blankets) and I could make sweaters for the chickens too. I can't forget a cage for the chickens so if you're traveling by car, you can bring your chickens by cage or if your chicken is sick, separate your flock with a cage. I have a lot of ideas. So my business is for humans... and their chicken companions! The problem is I don't know the name... Thought of ideas for names but they didn't work out.
If the only thing stopping you from moving on is the name, then I would move on to the next steps of creating your business. The name might come to you while you're working.

If you need some support in finding a name for youre business, dont hesitate to make a new thread. “ please help with a name for …chicken enterprise .”
An other enterprise with the name of an egg recipe like Omlet works great . As long as it’s chicken related?
A few ideas to start with:
  • Egg basket. 🪺
  • Kukeleku (Dutch for the sound of a roosters crow)
  • Pecking or Pecking order
And dont forget it should be easy for an email/web adress. A single word is easier than a combination. Good luck!

If you need some support in finding a name for youre business, dont hesitate to make a new thread. “ please help with a name for …chicken enterprise .”
An other enterprise with the name of an egg recipe like Omlet works great . As long as it’s chicken related?
A few ideas to start with:
  • Egg basket. 🪺
  • Kukeleku (Dutch for the sound of a roosters crow)
  • Pecking or Pecking order
And dont forget it should be easy for an email/web adress. A single word is easier than a combination. Good luck!
Thanks! I'll get started on the thread.

It's been almost 3 months since anyone has responded so I'm going to break the hiatus by announcing that I want to start a business and be a project manager for BYC before I die.
Thanks for reviving this - interesting thread.
Personally, I'd like to enter the federal duck stamp contest before I die. I'm a long ways off from where I feel like I could compete, but maybe someday.

Back
Top Bottom