• Writing

• Sports

• Knitting

• Sewing

• Singing

• Shopping

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My hobbies include animals, music, reading and building stuff on my homestead. I keep quail (starting today!), guinea, chickens for eggs and meat, rabbits, two dogs and a snake. I also just finished my program to become a Veterinary assistant.

I play saxophone harmonica and a little bit of keys and guitar. I started playing sax when I was 8 (I am 32 now) and music is a huge part of my life.

Cannot fall asleep without reaping a book first. The weirder the better. LOTR for life. Forget the movies. Read the books.

I like to build and DIY everything I can. I just built this quaiviary this week. It is attached to my chicken barn, which I also built. :cool:
20210329_185123.jpg

Even at MSRP pricing, a "top of the line" system can easily top 3 grand not including thing slike moitors, keyboards, etc. With the current scarcity of specific components, you can easily be pushing 5 grand and thats IF you can find all the parts you want. 1300 is honestly a modest upgrade, and is along the lines of what a reasonably priced prebuilt (like from Dell or HP) would cost to buy new. I know that may sound crazy, but hey, at least is isn't camera gear pricing! :)
oh trust me he get's camera gear as well, we are both into photography

That sounds super interesting. Curious how do you do it like the steps
depends what your working on, the mouse i worked on i cut the stomach, peeled the skin a bit and removed the organs, then i move to each limb pulling them out gently and then the head! After i got it all off i removed as much meat as i could and now have it in the freezer till i have the materials to mummify it (the pelt i placed on a paper plate and coated the underside in borax after giving it a good wash.)

depends what your working on, the mouse i worked on i cut the stomach, peeled the skin a bit and removed the organs, then i move to each limb pulling them out gently and then the head! After i got it all off i removed as much meat as i could and now have it in the freezer till i have the materials to mummify it (the pelt i placed on a paper plate and coated the underside in borax after giving it a good wash.)
Do you end up selling them or just keep them. You could always do that for a line of work

Do you end up selling them or just keep them. You could always do that for a line of work
I havent sold any yet but I dont have much practice/am still a beginner! I have most of the information down but not enough practice! So far everything I do is for myself but I might sell some one day or if anyone ever asks

Back
Top Bottom