What's the rule on pantyhose?

With a KILT I don' tsee why not!
big_smile.png

When I was overseas we went to a golf tornement in Scotland and there were lots of guys in kilts...mmmmm - we girls cheered whenever the wind took off!!

I just skipped ahead........so you may already have your answer but I think black is in with short skirts and flesh colored with dresses..........but you could really call a retail store like Ann Taylor and they would really know.......OR VS!
bun.gif

Am I the only person who has experienced tights or pantyhouse that are way too tight at the waist? No matter what brand or type I buy I feel like I'm being squeezed by a tight rope!
th.gif

Quote:
No you are not. Pantyhose are a form of torture invented by someone who thought it was funny. And that cotton thing in the personal area?? What a joke!!!! I gues it would work if you are a size 00. I love the feeling of getting them twisted at the top of the thighs too. One leg turning blue is always so attractive!

Last edited:
Weird, but I think wearing panty hose can feel pretty feminine at times. Don't know if it'll make a difference, but I'm 21, since we're talking trends here lol

I think it's best to wear hose that either matches or doesn't match (if that makes sense) and wear a wool blazer and either a hobo purse or a clunky one to give yourself a 20s look.
>^.^<

Last edited:
Gee, thanks for the update on fashion. I had no idea that pantyhose are out, out, out! I'll have to buy some tights the next time (next millenium) I need to wear a dress.
gig.gif

I think tights are kinda cute - especially the patterned ones. Not sure about them now, but when I was a teen (w/Noah and the ark) fishnets hurt when you bent your knees or crossed your legs. They'd leave deep indents...fishnet designed.
barnie.gif
Maybe with the new fabrics they're more comfortable.
I don't have the 'too tight in the waist' problem, but I have 'can I get them over the hips' problem.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom