I've held a number of jobs, from grocery store positions (cashier/deli/produce/meat wrapper), waitress, fast food (including management), print/copy shop, chiropractic assistant, medical administration. I also was a stay-at-home mom for several years.

Don't be afraid to leave a job if you start to dislike it, but do try to give every job at least six months.

I've held a number of jobs, from grocery store positions (cashier/deli/produce/meat wrapper), waitress, fast food (including management), print/copy shop, chiropractic assistant, medical administration. I also was a stay-at-home mom for several years.

Don't be afraid to leave a job if you start to dislike it, but do try to give every job at least six months.
Wow! You’ve worked a lot of places! That’s neat. And thanks for the advice! It’s helpful.

That sounds like hard work but good work
Most of the time I'm in the office doing payroll, invoicing, proposals and those types of things. Sometimes I work at the scale houses covering for the scale clerks. Again, just scaling out trucks and printing tickets off of a computer. Pretty easy job and really good pay.

Most of the time I'm in the office doing payroll, invoicing, proposals and those types of things. Sometimes I work at the scale houses covering for the scale clerks. Again, just scaling out trucks and printing tickets off of a computer. Pretty easy job and really good pay.
Ohhhhh okay. That’s good then! Sounds like a nice job.

Back
Top Bottom