I could definitely relate.. A man's life use to revolve around his plot of earth. My fondest memories of my grand dad's farm was during spring right after the first plowing, you could you could tell by just looking at the soil it was promising. I also miss the times Running through the thick green pasture right before it was going to be grazed into the late summer. Marveling at how they built that old pole barn while feeding the cows. The amount of work done and memories that were made out into those fields clearing, planting, harvesting its something you'd never wana forget. That farm is long gone, now made up of homes and brush.. It's hard to explain but when you drive down our historic road and look upon all the farms that run along the street each one once supported a hard working family That broke their backs running those farms. Now most of them are vacant and developed, its hard not to gaze at it and just wonder WHY...,what happened? ....

. Don...
It is sad!

When we were growing up there was a pasture behind our house. The house is still there but now there is a development and a school where the pasture used to be. Where we live now was once a dirt road and we were the last house on it. Now it's paved and the road was extended. More and more people are buying up the land and building homes. Most parcels here are 2+ acres. Times change...

You are dealing with a lot! I love out in the sticks in NW Ohio and we have a lot of wild visitors too. I’m lucky that all the property around us is family owned, so at least I don’t have to worry about developers coming in and ruining the ecological balance we enjoy out here. Thanks for posting your videos. They are eye opening!

Surprised you haven't gotten video of them going into the traps.
Unless it's on the parts I am not seeing because video stops to a still about halfway thru.

Surprised you haven't gotten video of them going into the traps.
Unless it's on the parts I am not seeing because video stops to a still about halfway thru.

Youtube is not converting the raw files to stream properly perhaps. They are playing all the way thru for me today..
There was a vid (NUMBER 7) with a coon carefully tip toeing in and snatching out one of "Dave Awesome Blueberry Bagels".
The cam is set to 45 seconds. It is processing the previous captured vid for a few seconds before firing up again. That loses money shots a lot. About to post #14. There are over 500 clips. Obviously not all interesting. So I won't excessively load up repetition intentionally. Just some of the notable ones.
Thx for the shout.

Back
Top Bottom