Whiting True Blue Chat Thread!

Pics
2ECF22BE-87AC-4239-B54C-99873D91A72D.jpeg
Not EXACTLY on point, but my whiting green laid her first egg today at 23 weeks, 1 day

Wow so pretty! Unfortunately I'm having to give my chicks away as we're moving in a month or less, and there won't be a coop, and February in Massachusetts is NOT the time to be bringing chicks cross country and building a coop (so serious egg envy going on here!) They may not have snow now, but there's no guarantee for then, and I don't want to have to learn how to build a safe coop IN snow. So I guess I'll be starting over again.

How does their egg color compare to "amaraucana's" egg color?

Wow so pretty! Unfortunately I'm having to give my chicks away as we're moving in a month or less, and there won't be a coop, and February in Massachusetts is NOT the time to be bringing chicks cross country and building a coop (so serious egg envy going on here!) They may not have snow now, but there's no guarantee for then, and I don't want to have to learn how to build a safe coop IN snow. So I guess I'll be starting over again.

Oooh I am so sorry! That has to be frustrating.

I don’t have Ameraucanas or EE, but the blue is definitely pale summer sky.

Aw thats terrible Im so sorry!
Ive never seen an Amaracuanas egg color but its more of a pastel blue than anything

Back
Top Bottom