Who all is raising Jumbo Browns?

thanks for the update Northeast division!

I would like to trade some eggs with you in the near future, I remember you and I got our birds from same F2 generation birds, just a few weeks apart and now you have 3? generations under your belt?
may be interesting to get our F5 generations back together to see what happens. 3 generations removed and 1200 miles away...

thank the Quail gods for the internet.

thumbsup.gif

We absolutley are overdue for an egg exchange. I'd like to run a version of your white bird project, possibly crossing into the "whitewings", which by the way, are steadily increasing in size. Won't be long before we hear reports that the whitewings are inferior birds that had to be culled from a Heinz 57 flock, even though not a single one has left the Northeast lab yet.

thanks for the update Northeast division!

I would like to trade some eggs with you in the near future, I remember you and I got our birds from same F2 generation birds, just a few weeks apart and now you have 3? generations under your belt?
may be interesting to get our F5 generations back together to see what happens. 3 generations removed and 1200 miles away...

thank the Quail gods for the internet.

thumbsup.gif

I Have 37 That Are Laying Everyday. I Am Not Hatching Anymore Until The Spring Due To The Cost Of Keeping The Quail Chciks Warm, So I Have Lots And My Family Are Hestitant To Eat Quail Eggs Even Though I've Told Them They Are Supposedly Very Nutritous, So I Am Boiling Them Up And Feeding To Chickens. I Do Plan To Try Some Pickled But Don't Relish Peeling Them.

Soak those boiled eggs in straight vinegar for 4/5 hours .It makes the egg shell /membrane rubbery and peel easy...cva34

Back
Top Bottom