who has the most roosters?

Right now we have 2 Easter Eggers that are about 22 weeks old. (Planning on keeping)
1 Buff Orpington 11 weeks (Planning on keeping), 1 Cochin 11 weeks(Planning on keeping), 9 Cuckoo Marans ( Planning on keeping one maybe two). There may be a cockerel Polish but I'm not sure yet.
Should be getting the bachelor pad within the next week or two
smile.png

Last edited:
2 Production reds

1 Barred Rock

2 Blackbreasted-red OEGBs

2 BSLs (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
droolin.gif

1 Pro. redXBA

10 X-breed Whatchmacallits

That's 18/ 35 hens, something's wrong here, d...m no wonder my feed bill is so big?
hu.gif

They sure are pretty though.
love.gif

catdaddy

Last edited:
how do you keep them all from fighting? I only have three and they bloody each other, so I had to seperate and now one is all alone by himself in the barn. If I put them all together they fight. Someone said that as long as they cant see the hens they should be alright? Will that work?

I only have about 12 Roosters right now, I have had as many as 20. I am still looking for a few more good ones if they fit the bill.

AL

Hubby went to the post office one day to pick up a package. He came home with the package and 16 chickens. The person that ordered them was unable to get them so they were given to us. This was our first experience with Chickens. We joined BYC to learn about raising our new babies. We kept submitting pictures to determine sex and breed only to find out we had 15 Roos and 1 hen. We were really hoping that the BYCers were wrong because why on earth would someone order so many Roo's????? Well, BYCers know what they are talking about. We now have 40 chickens (addicting little suckers) 16 of which are Roo's
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom