Who is hatching on Nov. 14???

Candled all 18 eggs again to be safe. No development in any of them
Chunked them today.

On a positive note, I received the new shipment to replace those eggs
today. Got them sitting on top of the incubator to warm up before
putting them in the incubator late tonite.

I just candled mine...I have 18 that are all looking good. Mostly silkies with a couple of Blue Standard Cochins, one Marans, and 2 Ameraucana/Marans. I can't see into the cochin, or Ameraucana/Marans so I'm just going to
fl.gif
I can't wait til next week to see these babies!
love.gif

Last edited:
I candled mine on day 11 and have 14 of the original 20 Blue and Black Mottled bantam Cochin eggs still thriving and 2 of the 8 assorted color bantam Cochin eggs left. 2 were questionable with the assorted color so I left them. They probably are gone though. Oh I do hope we get lots of our little Cochins to hatch!!!

6 days left!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! So far I have 7 still can't wait to see how many hatch I'll post pics first thing when everyone is out and moving around!

Time to start cleaning out the hatcher and get it ready for another round!
lau.gif
Our brooder is all cleaned out and ready...and even has a little fuzzy butt waiting for her new sisters
fl.gif
(positive thinking here
gig.gif
) What is everyone hatching this week?

i just have 3 eggs in a small r-com incubator. they are pekins (i think you call them cochins in the us, is that right? i'm in australia)

i hope they are all fertilised. i tried candling, but i'm new to this and have no clue. like trying to read an ultrasound to me
tongue.png

Yep - pekins = cochins

I am down to one serama X pekin (
wink.png
) egg in my bator for this week. Then I just set some pure serama eggs last night.

Well, candled again on Friday. Left with 8 white Silkie eggs out of 10, 3 Sizzles out of 11, and 2 Orps that I can't really tell by candling. So, we'll see what happens. And I just put 24 Buff and White Silkie eggs from BamaChicken in the other bator on Thursday. How's everyone else doing?

Paula

Back
Top Bottom