Whose Waiting This week for Meyer's Chicks to arrive????

Quote:
I live in CT as well! Just curious, how many did you order? I ordered six (I am going to add two more though, I don't even have them yet and the chicken math has started!) and I am worried about their long trip. They are not due to arrive until the week of June 20th, however. I am also curious to know how long it will take them to get to me from Ohio.
Good luck everyone! I have my fingers and toes crossed and am sending happy thoughts your way!!!
fl.gif

I live in Montana and my chicks got here last night. They were shipped on Monday, so by Tuesday at 11:00 PM (MT) they were tucked into their brooder. I think that is really fast. They put 2 heat packs in with them, so they did well.
smile.png

We got our 25 plus 1 unknown bonus from Meyer yesterday 7:30 am from our country post office. They were all healthy, lively, and hungry. Scraped every trace of gro-gel off the plate! We had fun looking on the computer trying to ID all the different breeds. Still are doing well 36 hours later except for a few pasty butts this morning (they were all clean when they arrived. Can't stop watching them. Will post pics soon.

Quote:
This is encouraging news I'm glad to hear Meyer is doing a good job of taking care of their customers as well as their chicks! I feel a little better about my chicks arriving safely now. Thanks

Here's my blue Cochin thats sick
sad.png
can't stand up,and has to be hand fed

63199_photo_2.jpg

And here is the whole group! The EE in the upper left corner is huge!

63199_photo_1.jpg

This is my one Roo I ordered, a Mille Fleur duccle, we already named him Cocky! He has already taken over the brooder and he is half the size of everyone else!

63199_photo_3.jpg

Quote:
I live in CT as well! Just curious, how many did you order? I ordered six (I am going to add two more though, I don't even have them yet and the chicken math has started!) and I am worried about their long trip. They are not due to arrive until the week of June 20th, however. I am also curious to know how long it will take them to get to me from Ohio.
Good luck everyone! I have my fingers and toes crossed and am sending happy thoughts your way!!!
fl.gif

I live in Montana and my chicks got here last night. They were shipped on Monday, so by Tuesday at 11:00 PM (MT) they were tucked into their brooder. I think that is really fast. They put 2 heat packs in with them, so they did well.
smile.png

Thats great to hear! I just can't imagine how nervous I am going to be once they get shipped!!! How many did you order?

Quote:
fl.gif

I ordered 25. they shipped 26 and 2 were dead when they got here. they shipped monday at 5pm and they got here Wednesday at 6:30 am.

Back
Top Bottom