WHY?

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
I am a bit frustrated right now. Okay a lot. About once a week different people on this board call military recruiters liars. for one reason or another. But none of them have ever been one or are married to one .
Well I am married to one.
I see a lot of people having friend and family that served in Iraq or other wars and are proud of them.
You would never go on here and say " hey they are killers" but yet it seems okay to degrate soldiers that serve their country as recruiter wether out of their own choice or because they military wanted them to be one.
Every person does wrong things sometimes . What is this written in the bible ? the one who is without guit throwes the first stone?

A recruiter is just as valuable as a soldier serving in the mainstream military on a post or base.
I am soooo tired of defending recruiters. They are soldiers, if you wouldnt go up and call a soldier a baby killer dont come on here and call recruiters liars.
thank you rant over

Last edited:
I haven't seen any military recuiter bashing.
sad.png

No offense, but take a breath! This is a public forum, and there is something that you aren't going to agree with being posted daily! Trust me, you'll never change the world.... believe me I've tried. Its not worth stressing yourself out over it.

Thanks for the hugs, folks .I am in a bad funk and just dont know why. I guess the weather is driving me nuts too. One day its i the 70s the next its snowing.
I need a vacation . Havent had one in years. Living near theme parks in Florida doesnt count. I would love to pack up and drive in a RV through the lower 48 for a month or two.

I'm with you on that one. We WERE going to take some time in the mountains here in a couple months, then found out we need to move. I need to save my vacation time for that.
hmm.png

I know the one you're talking about also. I get the same way when public school teacher bashing occurs. As hard as it is not to jump in a defend my husband's profession, I "walk" away (usually anyway). I find I'm too emotionally close to the situation to be rational.
I'll speak up and say that the Army recruiter in my town (almost 30 years ago) tried for a time to get me to join and play in the band. He did accept that I wasn't interested but was so pleasant and polite anytime I bumped into him that I really respected him. He was never pushy.
Hugs from me too.

Back
Top Bottom