why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lol.png

But a pair of underware is still a single, just like the bra.............now a pair of socks is really TWO socks.

Then to end this,I MUST wear two underware tomorrow.

Food for thought:

one mouse, two is mice

one moose, two is Mease??

Goose=geese so moose = meese!! I call them meese and it drives my daughter crazy
lau.gif

As for the bra and underwear I have one behind but 2 (kid friendly word here)... so it should be pair of bra
big_smile.png

why is it the chicks keep flying out of the tub then not only instantly realize they don't like it but don't have enough sense to fly back in?

Here are a few of mine.....

Why does Green mean go?

Why does red mean stop?

Why did they choose orange for the cones they put up during construction.

Why are China and other places in Asia so advanced in technology?

I'll have a ton more later.

Quote:
Asians tend to be VERY good at things involving mathematics. No idea why.

However... WHY do the Japanese have such stupid commercials? More importantly, why does my sister enjoy them so much?!

Quote:
Asians tend to be VERY good at things involving mathematics. No idea why.

However... WHY do the Japanese have such stupid commercials? More importantly, why does my sister enjoy them so much?!

LOL!!!!!!!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:
makes sense

Whats strange is fishing with corn on the cob! Almost as good as worms, but they still get the craving for it.

lmao I've never fished with corn on the cob! I've fished with hotdogs tho, and catfish love em. But they love everything don't they?

Why do many Americans not like spicy?

Why do many people not eat the core of the pineapple?

Why is coffee so good?

Why do construction workers wear hard hats even when there is absolutely no possible way on earth that their head could get hurt?

WHY is it after I wash my car I ALWAYS encounter horse poop on the roadway... and there is always an oncoming vehicle, so I cannot avoid it... WHY?!?!?!?!?
barnie.gif

(I live near Lancaster PA... so the buggy's and their horses create the poopy problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom