Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
Please show him this big pile of doggy toys to cheer him up.

414.jpg

Awww! I didn't read the whole thread yet, but I'm pulling for him!
He's so young still! You got him about the same time that I got my Avery I think. Poor baby. Get better little guy!
I'm so glad that you can be with him and help him to feel loved.
Do you have any pics of him?
Maybe I should catch up first, haha.

Awww! I didn't read the whole thread yet, but I'm pulling for him!
He's so young still! You got him about the same time that I got my Avery I think. Poor baby. Get better little guy!
I'm so glad that you can be with him and help him to feel loved.
Do you have any pics of him?
Maybe I should catch up first, haha.
Aww thanks, I got him exactly 2 years ago (18th). I do indeed have a picture of him, taken yesterday
6D6D8851-7266-412A-B11E-B2E9DA4377A5.jpeg

Hi, he has now had his second dose of Chemo. We found out what type of Lymphoma he has, he had T - cell. Unfortunately this is the most dangerous one but we hold high hopes for him, they ran his bloods. He still has a very high white cell count which is really good, it means his immune system is still operating normally, another thing which is good is his liver and other vital organs are still healthy.
I’m still holding high hopes that his age will work in his favour as well as the natural supplements we are giving him. Other good news is Wilbur has gained a little over 1 kilo, this is really good because his ribs no longer stick out as much as they did.

Hi, he has now had his second dose of Chemo. We found out what type of Lymphoma he has, he had T - cell. Unfortunately this is the most dangerous one but we hold high hopes for him, they ran his bloods. He still has a very high white cell count which is really good, it means his immune system is still operating normally, another thing which is good is his liver and other vital organs are still healthy.
I’m still holding high hopes that his age will work in his favour as well as the natural supplements we are giving him. Other good news is Wilbur has gained a little over 1 kilo, this is really good because his ribs no longer stick out as much as they did.
Give him a hug from me please :hugs🐶:hugs

And you can have one too :hugs

Back
Top Bottom