Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by bigzio, Sep 18, 2009.

1. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    Welcome [​IMG]chickenscratch

I am more of a 60s person but yeay this is cold!!!

cindlady [​IMG]what a great story

EL I would plant the garlic water it and hope[​IMG] it grows. There is some garlic that can be planted in the spring. Don't know what you have but even if it is a month of cold weather the garlic will experience a mild and short winter. I am no expert though on this.
  2. mazojoe

mazojoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2010
    Arena, WI
  3. Dr HaHa

Dr HaHa Grinning Chicken Lips

Feb 11, 2009
    Nekoosa Wi.
    CC have to do an inventory there isn't that much but I don't member, I'll pm it to you. Everything is $.50 on the dollar as is the practice when retiring. Got way more done than anticipated and wanted to do more but I'M HUNGRY no B'fast or lunch yet. But I have a half stick of home made veni sausage that's gonna be shortened quite a bit. [​IMG] 74* or less is where I like to live, over that it's HOT! Brats AND KRAUT for sup sup tonight! [​IMG]
  4. otonoh

otonoh Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2010
    celticchick you are right. my bad.
  5. mxmarg

mxmarg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    SCentral Sconny
    Ack you guys, my 5 year old is not at school, is at home and sick, asleep on the couch, nearly humourless and it's her birthday today. What a crudball situation! She put angry birds down and went to sleep. That says it all right there. Happy thoughts for my girl, please? Thanks!

Can't even begin to catch up here! I think I missed a hundred pages in the last 4 days! [​IMG]

Be well all and don't catch the lurgy that's going around! It's no fun! xo
  6. MustLoveHens

MustLoveHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Albion, Wisconsin
    TO-I"m with you! I don't want to got back to the 70's either! My mom had the worst taste in clothes. She liked to sew which was great, but she also liked to dress me in plaids and stripes...All worm at the same time. When I asked her "Mom! What were you thinking?!!" She replied 'You don't understand! That is what people wore in those days!" "Mom!!! What do yo mean I don't understand? It's me you were parading around, flaunting a total lack of good taste!!!!" She'd just roll her eyes and ignore me.

GR65- [​IMG]Try not to beat yourself up on the "woulda coulda's". [​IMG] Sometimes a little chick is just not meant to hatch. Sometimes it is genetic, or they may have an internal deformity that you'll never see. As sad and frustrating as it is for us, I try to keep in mind that Mother Nature has the "survival of the fittest" rule even when I wish she didn't.[​IMG]

DrH-Cadbury???/ ROFLOL!!!! I almost spat out my cereal on that one!!!
  7. Hens and Roos

Hens and Roos Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2009
    Cottage Grove, WI
    Happy Birthday to your daughter! Hope she feels better quick! [​IMG]
  8. Celtic Chick

Celtic Chick Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2011
    SE Wis
  9. Celtic Chick

Celtic Chick Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2011
    SE Wis
  10. Bigfamily4me

Bigfamily4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2011
    Sauk City WI
    Poor kiddo! I hope she feel better real soon! Happy birthday!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by