Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Carol,
hugs.gif
what a bummer! Being a grown-up sucks sometimes. I don't have room for your entire Jaer flock, but maybe some of them. And when you're ready you can have all the eggs/starter birds you need.

Delisha, thanks for the heads up on the birds. I'll have to find some Corid - does TSC carry it? I do have Tylan on hand.

Bigz, thanks for looking for that pan again. Now give up! Glad the plants are doing good. Next year you'll be dividing and giving it away.

Remember folks, emoticons only go so far - hard to read body language and tone online. Relaaaaaaaaaaaaax.
http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp...ory_rn=&top_category=&urlLangId=&cm_vc=-10005

Ya cc, we got it...twice ;-)
Do you guys know how long this stuff ( and tylan) last? I would like to get some to keep on hand.
And I would like some blue coat... not sure if thats what it is called... just to have on hand. And how long does that keep?

I dont really mind working all of the 12 hours when it is 3am-3pm. But this 7am-7pm $#! T is killing me! I miss my kids.

I think the Tylan is supposed to last 18 months after opening it. I read that somewhere. I just ordered a can of the soluble powder to have on hand. I would have preferred the price of the injectable, but I don't like to give or get shots.

Ya cc, we got it...twice ;-)
Do you guys know how long this stuff ( and tylan) last? I would like to get some to keep on hand.
And I would like some blue coat... not sure if thats what it is called... just to have on hand. And how long does that keep?

I dont really mind working all of the 12 hours when it is 3am-3pm. But this 7am-7pm $#! T is killing me! I miss my kids.
tongue2.gif

Not sure about how long the Tylan lasts once opened, but the shelf life of alot of antibiotics is at least a couple years if sealed.
As for Blu-Kote, it comes in an aerosol, pump spray or dauber. Never noticed an expiration date on it.
http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/dr-naylorreg;-blu-kotereg;-aerosol-5-oz?cm_vc=-10005

Cuties: Regarding BluKote-that stuff will stain everything including skin LOL So I highly recommend buying the one with the dabber built into the lid. ALthough funny story: Even with that I ended up with lil blue freckles for a day or two....I was using it on a hen and she wasnt too happy with me-grabbed the dabber out of my hands and flung it (looked like a tempter tantrum to me) and I meanwhile ended up with lil splats on my face and my hands.....:p

I know the expiration on the Corid I bought today at Fleet Farm expires Aug 30. 2015 if that helps

Back
Top Bottom