Women in combat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I agree. I'm not blaming the people who enlist but more so Uncle Sam. I don't see any purpose for being over there. Time to pack up shop and head home.

No, I agree.  I'm not blaming the people who enlist but more so Uncle Sam.  I don't see any purpose for being over there.  Time to pack up shop and head home. 
I doubt you would ever consider serving in the armed forces but if you did there is no box on the enlistment form that gives you the option of where the government sends you. I agree with you about Afghanistan there is nothing there worth one Americans life.

I still would like to hear from you women especially the ones that will say you have no problem registering and no plans on joining the service.

Not really a correct question, since you don't have a record of how many men "have no problem registering". Some people are willing to participate in war, others will participate if it's required of them, and others will avoid war at all costs. The breakdown between genders might be different, but for those that are willing, I don't think their DNA should define what they are allowed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom