WooHoo! Double Surprise... w/pics!!

Quote:
Amen to that!!
big_smile.png

CONGRATZ!
It would have to be miles and miles away to keep them from coming back.
And believe it or not, they are very vindictive creatures!
Good luck

Quote:
Sorry, not a mean person here, but I HOPE NOT. One thing, they will die if you relocated them and it will be cruel to do that. If you let them go within 5 miles, they will come back. It is just the way it is. You have to think of the poor birds they torture. HenZ

Quote:
if you take them miles and miles away chances are your killing them anyway Coons live in familys familys live in boundrys they dont take in new family members off the streets thus making the hunt for food harder for them Plus having to survive from natural predators and there own kind.

We've caught some and the called the wildlife and fisheries guy in our area and he takes them and releases them in the wildlife refuge a good ways from here,... one seemed ill though and that one he culled.

They are very adorable,.. chicken eating machines,....... if you can't release them where they wont come back,. or where it will be safe for them,.. they need to be culled.

and they are delicious,.
wink.png

I do know if I ever catch a male and female I am gonna build them a sanctuary and let em have all the babys they want then sell them to trappers so that the predators can pay for my chicken feed instead of the hens. *trys carefully to push down the little horns trying to protrude from his head*

You are in N.Fl. correct? I'm sure you can sell them. You can get top dollar for them alive. Just put the word out. $20 apiece would be what I would ask.

Quote:
do you need a permit to sell native wildlife? Just wondering because I know you cannot relocate and isn't that what selling it is doing?

Back
Top Bottom