WoooHooo Day 18 for my serama eggs(update)

Quote:
Aw Frank - I was trying so hard not to use that term but I feel terrible that that's what probably happened. The bator had been holding stable at 100 +/- 1 degree. I had to go out of town all day on Sat. (day 8) and came home Sat night and it was at 108. I left it open a few minutes to cool - vented it and went to bed. Next morning - 107. I had candled all eggs day before (day 7) and saw spots in all but 4. I candled after "cooking" incident and at least 9 of the 11 were still moving. I candled again a couple of nights later and only 3 seem to be moving. I'm still holding out hope - mainly because I don't want you to say "I told you so".
smile.png

hey j, i have one serama baby and a bunch of pips!!!!

also, i got TWO babies out of those eggs you gave me.
i'm pasting a pic below of one of them.
P2120249.jpg

hang in there!

Oh my gosh, that is just the cutest chick ever...I really want some seramas now. My silkies are on day 17 1/2, cant wait for my own little fuzzy butts.

ruth,

i am sorry, and i would never say i told you so, i will give you a helping hand and replace the eggs for shipping as i can. but i would never belittle a accident. i wish you luck and hope for a good hatch and healthy chicks. if not give me a pm and i will send you some more. hey i still screw up ref to hatching, if it was not for the type of incubator i have i would do the same or worst..

frank

awww thats a sweet pic fallenweeble
love.gif
thanks for sharing.

Ruth sorry about the temp spike-my homemade incubator did that too--strange---upsetting
hugs.gif

I have some serama eggs setting but they are with a friend of mine who has a very large and very fancy incubator
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom