World Egg Day Hatchalong!(October 12, 2012 is World Egg Day!)

i have one australorp hatched ,still waiting for the rest,going to be a long nite for me (currently 1am) lol

Don't forget to put pics of your chicks I want to see all the little babies
jumpy.gif

Congratulations on the beautiful little chicks Jen!

I've just got myself some MF D'Uccles but I'm afraid they're still too young to lay so I don't yet know what the chicks would look like.

Lovely chicks though!

Congrats to all the new Mommies and Daddies (do we have any Daddies participating in this hatch??)!! I have no new babes just yet. And gotta go get a photo of Autumn right now. She is getting dark wing feathers already...I think she is going to be some sort of chocolate...not sure yet if she'll be solid, mottled, polka dotted, whatever. That's the fun of Seramas :D

The second half of my hatch are due today, but with my temperature issues I had, I think they might be a bit late. I think someone is doing an egg wiggle cos the eggs are not staying where I have put them in the incubator, I just never *see* them moving. GAH.

Here she is!

The top one is a better photo, but in the second one I think her coloring is more obvious. white/creamy mostly all over with that darker shading down her back, and darker still coming in on her wings. It's not black, so she's going to be ... something I'm still unsure of LOL!

I had no idea there was an actually Egg Day!

I've got eggs in the incubator that were scheduled to hatch tomorrow(wellnow today i guess!) but I had 3 hatch a day early. Hope no one minds if I post a picture of 2 of the early babies. Blue/black one is a Nittany Wyandottes baby, the other is from my own Wyandotte flock... look at the floofy booty on him!
love.gif

Even at less than 1 day old,I would bet money on the whiteone being a roo... it's huge!

Back
Top Bottom