Writing a story in a chicken's eyes! UPDATE Pg. 75!

I need a chapter 15 now! hey,- you should publish this! keep writing! thanks for haveing the guts to show us this! I know I wouldn't. It's a great story!
By!

thumbsup.gif

that... will... be... to... long! hurry up!
ep.gif
I love this story!
bow.gif

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Chapter 15

It’s been two weeks since I talked to Jasper about his past. It seems like it was just yesterday, because life has been boring lately. I hope something interesting happens.
I wake up this morning only to find that Daisy wasn’t sitting beside me anymore! Where could she be now? I hope she’s not getting into trouble again.
I see Onyx, Lilly and Prim and high-tail it over there to ask them what happened to Daisy. They are chatting by the feeder with worried looks on their faces. Oh, no. This can’t be good at all. Daisy is known to be a trouble maker, but what did she get into now?
“Hey guys, where’s Daisy?” I ask worriedly.
“It’s horrible Cloudy! The humans took her away after she started complaining about her feet hurting! I looked and they were all swollen and ugly. They just took her away!” Prim gasped.
“What? Her feet?” I ask, astounded.
“Yeah, her feet. She started limping and had a hard time getting off the perch. I mean, her foot is almost twice its real size!” Lilly explained.
“Oh, well will she be ok?” I ask, wide-eyed.
“We don’t know. We really don’t,” Prim said. She was staring to cry.
“Prim, it’s going to be fine. I’ve heard of this before,” Jasper startled us all as he approached us.
“What?” we say in unison.
“Yeah, it’s called bumble foot. She’s going to be fine. About a year ago, Flower had it herself. And she’s fine now,” Jasper comforted us.
“Really?” Onyx asks.
“Really. She should be back in about an hour,” Jasper said.
“That’s a relief!” I yelled.
“Yeah. Like I said, she’ll be ok,” Jasper finished. He walked back over to the spot across the field where he was standing before, scratching for food.
“I’m glad Daisy will be ok,” Prim sighs.
We all shake our heads. I lead the way and we find a nice spot to look for insects together and wait for Daisy to come back. I hope she’d be back soon. Even though I knew she’d probably be fine, I was still worried.
I trust Jasper, yes, but I’m just not sure. It sounds serious, as Daisy is a tough chick. She would put up with it if it wasn’t serious. Daisy would just blow it off and continue with whatever she was doing, not complain about the pain. Boy, I hope she's going to be fine.
It's been a rough month! First Onyx hurts his leg, then Daisy apparrently falls in a hole. After that, it storms and I almost get myself killed. Now, Daisy could be in trouble. I'm scared.
From now on, I'm going to get everyone to be very careful and on their toes. I just can't take having anything else happen to one of us. I might be next in line for an injury, or even death! I'm staring to worry myself sick.
"Guys, I'm going to go sit down. I don't feel well," I tell my friends.
" Do you want me to come with you?" Onyx offers.
"Thanks, but I'll be fine, really," I try to convince him.
"If you're sure," he says, shaking his head.
"I'm sure," I say, turning and walking to the coop. I find a comfy roost and fall alseep.
I wish I hadn't. I had the worst nightmare ever. I was in a human house, under a blanket, so I couldn't see a thing. I felt a sharp stabbing on my foot and I wriggled around, trying to get away. I couldn't make any noise, or move now, but it was even worse because the towl fell off and I could see everything.
Daisy was laying deaqd behind me and I knew I was next. My voice didn't work either and I had to suffer through the human stabbing my feet. There was nothing I could do, and I could not cry. It was the worst thing ever!

Last edited:
That seems like the shortest chapter you have written! please hurry up with 16 and 15 or I won't read this thread till wensday. by then I'll have about three chapters to
read. so... Oh no! my dog just got into som elumonim! gotta go!!

haha! my dog got into tin foil a few minuts ago and I yelled at her. "bad dog! did you do this?" you know. when I asked her that qustoin she knew the anser. she shook her head hard. I told her to go away so I could pick up the mess, I expected her to sit staring sadly like she always does. But no! Not today! odd ball dog saves the day! when I turned around, she was gone! It made me laugh and forgive her. sigh...
gig.gif
lau.gif
tongue2.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif
lol.png
smile.png

great stories! I've really enjoyed them. i started reading today. My only question is how much of this stuff has actually happened? Loved the pictures of Cloudy and Jasper. I'd love to see more of the rest of the bunch!

Back
Top Bottom