Yay!

neener92

Songster
14 Years
Aug 30, 2009
My coop is being built! I will get pictures as soon as it is done, it's for my older chicks who can't quite free range safely yet. I am soooo excitedd!
ya.gif

Here are a few pictures. It still needs painted to match all our barns (red with white trim). I'm not worried about anything getting in there to them because my dogs guard my chickens, I never lose any til they go broody wayyyy up in the woods where the dogs can't watch them or in our hay barn where the dogs can't get in to kill coons. So, this is just a little cage to keep them in so they don't get lost or get picked on by my big birds, when they are old and big enough they will graduate to the big chicken, pig, goat, sheep, and calf barn! Then when all my babies grow up and I decide who I'm keeping I can use it as a breeder pen!

One of my little roos.
40256_0000_039.jpg

Bentley my blue heeler watching the chickiess! You can see my waterer in there.
40256_0000_046.jpg

Feeder blocks.
40256_0000_040.jpg

Older birdies eating breakfast.
40256_0000_048.jpg

Yea, I'm trying to find something else to use, they throw the feed out with these or I might make it so they can stick their head through to eat out of these. Yes, they are some split concrete blocks. They worked much better when they were in their big brooder (large dog crate) with these on the outside (they could just stick their head through and eat).

Back
Top Bottom