Yellowish bumps, swollen face on rooster, pls help

Is his behavior normal? Active, eating normally? Can you refrain from giving him anything green to eat until we get this figured out? That way, if his poop is green, it will present us with an additional symptom.
Absolutely. Hes a bit lethargic now compared to when I got him. He still crows but not as vigor as before

Have you added any straw to his housing, change in feed, change in environment?
Given any type of treatment - sprayed or dust for lice/mites, dewormed...

Any other new to you chickens?

Looks like Hives.
Yes! Ive sprayed his coop with permethrin recently. He was a stray. Hes now housed with 4 hens.

How long ago did you use the Permethrin?
How was it use, just in the coop? Did you have mites, lice, fleas...or was this just a routine coop treatment?
I used Durvet I think 3 weeks ago. I diluted it via the recommended rate and sprayed for mites. I also did another application last week.

I used Durvet I think 3 weeks ago. I diluted it via the recommended rate and sprayed for mites. I also did another application last week.
Did you have Mites in your coop?

Did you treat the birds directly too, including him or just the coop?

Durvet Permethrin 10 Poultry Dilution is 1.28oz per gallon of water is that what you used?

Did you have Mites in your coop?

Did you treat the birds directly too, including him or just the coop?

Durvet Permethrin 10 Poultry Dilution is 1.28oz per gallon of water is that what you used?
My chickens have recurrent scaly leg mites 😣☹️. Yes, I did dilute as reccomemded. I sprayed the coops also all the animals got a spray on their legs as well.

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts! I’ve uploaded two new photos taken 3/6/2022 and 3/13/22 for everyone to see the progression of it.

Attachments

• 439D6204-5305-434A-A7B4-22B78AC6CFC9.jpeg
    439D6204-5305-434A-A7B4-22B78AC6CFC9.jpeg
    786.3 KB · Views: 4
  • B2A440B4-976C-4A45-B654-79B1442B13DA.jpeg
    B2A440B4-976C-4A45-B654-79B1442B13DA.jpeg
    895.8 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom