You might be a....Birdneck...

how bout:

when you are at work and swear you just heard a rooster crow.

If you spend all your tax refund building coops and runs, knowing you should have paid some bills instead.

Nobody said,
when you go outside several times a day to see how many eggs you got.
or when you go outside and stand for several hours to see if you can catch one laying an egg, that you haven,t seen lay before.
How bout when every egg is like receiving a Christmas present everyday.
When you post daily on your facebook page how many eggs you got today.

Those are great, and wow, so true!

We had a nasty storm today.....

If you're more worried about your chickens, than your husband.....you might be a birdneck!! (Ladies, we can relate...right?)

Dont feel bad! i HAND PICK grass out of my yard for my silkies! And i have to pick our good Kentucky blue grass because their to spoiled for crab grass!
lol.png
and you might be a bird neck if you spend two hours trying to get a lodged woodchip out of the roosters nose! He's ok dont worry! Laslty you might be a birdneck if you go out every night with the hose looking for nightcrawlers so your babies can wake up to a breakfast of blueberry bagels and worms!

Thanks Melody for the laugh this morning! I LOVE IT!!!!!! If you keep a photo album of chicken pictures to show off, only to have people ask...."Do you have any children?" (I have 2) ...you might be a birdneck.

no one mentioned " if you drive home at a abnormal rate of speed to rush the girls inside and close the door of the coop before the announced thunderstorms start... then you only find out that its going to rain and you go out and play in the rain with them... (especially when you are over 40) you might be a birdneck...

you build your nest boxes according to each hen's personality and do them in pink! you might be a birdneck

58585_jun12010_011.jpg

Hee hee-- I love this!
frow.gif

How about "You might be a bird neck if"...
thumbsup.gif

- You've ever googled chicken diaper patterns.
caf.gif

- When seeing cartons of eggs in the supermarket you suddenly feel superior
D.gif

- You've replaced your female cycle calendar to keep count of the eggs hatching in the incubator
jumpy.gif

- You're hubby brings you home strawberries and chocolate for a romantic evening and you get giddy because you can't wait to feed the strawberries to the chickens.
clap.gif

- You can use the word cock in public when talking about your flock and had some mother/old woman/man give you a dirty look.
tongue2.gif

oh i love those nest boxes!!

you know your a birdneck.....

when you take on injured chickens so folks won't put em down....

you look at leftovers for the flock and if you don't have any, go outside and dig a hole so they can pick bugs-

Back
Top Bottom